What’s the process for getting ESA Letters from me?

First, click on the “Schedule an ESA Consultation” button.

This will lead you to a page where you’ll answer some questions to start your assessment, then you can schedule a time-slot to speak with me and complete your assessment. Assessments are done via video call or in person.

You’ll have the opportunity to purchase the letters if you qualify.

We'll also talk about your long-term mental health treatment goals. 


The letters are:

1) a general letter for housing,

2) a general letter for airplane travel

3) and for SF residents, a letter addressed to the San Francisco Department of Animal Care and Control.


I will write additional letters and fill out paperwork for landlords and airlines as needed.